Thursday, February 17, 2011

Things I love Thursday - 2/17

Hey hey, look at that its Thursday and I have a hot minute to blog about what I love this week.

Life has been revolving around

a. midterms, for both me, and the undergraduate students in Toxicology, the course I am the graduate student instructor for.  You'd be surprised how much prep goes into writing and preparing an exam for a group of 60 students to take.  Their exam is going on right now, I have another exam in a week, and a paper due on tuesday.  Fun stuff.

b. Spring break prep!  although it is not nearly spring, The semester break at Michigan occurs next week and I am headed on a Bahamas cruise for 4 days.  very excited for sun and relaxation!

Anyway, here's what I'm loving:


clarisonic mia 
i snagged this baby from beauty.com for 20% off and i am in love.  while i have yet to see results (they say a sin cycle is 20 days, and im only on day 8 with the clarisonic), it has made me notskip a single face-washing.  so thats definitely a great start.


mott's fruit snacks
so ignore the crappy picture that someone from amazon took of the costco box that they are reselling, but these babies rock.  i dont feel bad eating them because they're made from a bunch of fruit and vegetable juices and taste great.  


lululemon slipless headband
i'll be honest, i have yet to use this in a workout situation but just from lounging around the house, its perfect.  stays in place and doesnt budge


30 rock s4 on netflix instant play
i always forget how FUNNY this show is.  its my go to for background while eating dinner, or other similarly mindless tasks.  liz lemon, you are my hero.

2 comments:

  1. I don't own anything lululemon but I'd kill for a slipless headband that's actually cute. Might have to check that out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I've been flip flopping about the Clarisonic for soooo long.. please report back! My skin gets so sensitive and picky in the winter, I'm worried that exfoliating like that would aggravate it.

    ReplyDelete