Thursday, February 26, 2015

TiLT #7

source: huffingtonpost/nbc
Parks and Recreation Finale

I laughed. I cried. I was worried it wasn't going to be that funny in the beginning (SPOILER ALERT: let's be honest, donna's future just wasn't that funny), but i laughed so much (SPOILER: and couldn't believe I didn't think of sandra dee o'connor), and cried at the end, and just loved it. (ALSO SPOILER: J and I are def. on the Ms. Knope becomes prez train). I made waffles to mark the occasion.



howsweeteats bites

I made two things from Jessica this week. #1 is pictured above -- crispy egg tostada, and #2 was her shallot and spinach goat cheese pasta. both of them were sooooo good.




these are AMAZING. i demolished them in less than a week, but holy cow they are so good! just like the greatest pretzel. My no bread during lent ban means my carb consumption should suffer but not with these bad boys around. they're just perfectly crunchy and perfectly salty and delicious. 


little loves: hard root beer | parenthood (again) | tiny beautiful things | fleece lined leggings | sending off maizey's DNA to wisdom panel | 90 calorie luna bar minis | misfit's great customer service | this wedding dress designer who designed an ebola suitgeranium toes | running every day during lent

No comments:

Post a Comment