Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Running Playlist #1

Because I'm in love with pretty much every popular song right now, I thought I'd share my running playlist.



Also important things to note:

1. Don't skip runs. Even if sleep sounds much better and according to your phone its raining outside but when you look out the window you know its not, don't do it. because the world will conspire against you and even though you updated your ipod shuffle with awesome music, the next morning you will wake up at 5:30 ready to run, and it will just STORM until you have to go to work.

So yeah, just don't do it. Not that I'm speaking from experience or anything.

2. Running skirts are the cutest invention. yup, wearing the running skirt right now and i pretty much want to wear it everywhere. I'm sold.

3. this playlist makes me super happy because I'm a huge nerd: i heart guts playlist Yes, a playlist all about your organs. :)

4. bloglovin'. Do it. Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment