Thursday, January 15, 2015

TiLT 2015 #2

Maizey



This dog. In the snow. I just die. She makes me squee, and want to take all the pictures of her snow covered nose, and frozen whiskers. Life is so much better with a dog

Space Heater

Without this bad boy I'm pretty sure I would freeze constantly. I'm trying to live that fellowship life, and save money on things like heat, but even with multiple layers of clothing and big fuzzy patagonia sweatshirts and a dog resting on my feet I still freeze without the space heater. It's also all kinds of awesome for my 31 days of go w/ the flow yoga practice. love in a electric box.

New Real Deal Snow Boots (Sorel Caribou)

so heavy. so massive. so much love.

Little loves: Invisibilia | the winter CSA including the perfect veggies for recently posted recipes | surprise roses | movie theatre popcorn | day designer (yes, still) | sephora favorites: the great cleanse

No comments:

Post a Comment